The football field shall be rectangular, with a length of not more than 120 meters or less than 90 meters and a width of not more than 90 meters or less than 45 meters.
Jinan Xinxin Sporting goods Co., Ltd. is located in the capital Beijing, is a design, research and development, production, sales as one of the professional sporting goods manufacturers. The company mainly produces high-end football, basketball, volleyball and other sports products, adhering to the loyalty to sports, design "Weitu" brand, show sports passion and extraordinary strength, and provide sports enthusiasts with more comfortable and more professional sports equipment.
1. Venue area: the competition venue shall be rectangular, with a length of not more than 120 meters or less than 90 meters and a width of not more than 90 meters or less than 45 meters (the length of the venue for international competitions shall not be more than 110 meters or less than 100 meters, and the width shall not be more than 75 meters or less than 64 meters).
In any case, the length must exceed the width.
Draw lines: the competition venue should draw clear lines according to the plan, the line width shall not exceed 12 cm, and shall not be made into "V"-shaped grooves.
The longer lines are called sidelines and the shorter lines are called goal lines.
Draw a line across the court in the middle of the field, called the center line.
A clear mark should be made in the center of the site, and with this point as the center and a radius of 9.15 meters, draw a circle called the middle circle.
A flat-roofed flagpole not less than 1.50 meters high and a small flag shall be erected on each corner of the site; similar flags and flagpoles may be erected at least 1 meter outside the boundary line facing the center line on both sides of the site.
3. Goal area: on the goal line 5.50 meters from the inside of the goal post at both ends of the field, draw a line 5.50 meters long perpendicular to the goal line, one end is connected with the goal line, and the other end is parallel to the goal line. The area within the range of these three lines and the goal line is called the goal area.
4. Penalty area: on the goal line 16.50 meters from the inside of the goal post at both ends of the field, draw a line 16.50 meters long perpendicular to the goal line, one end is connected with the goal line, and the other end is parallel to the goal line. the area within the range of these three lines and the goal line is called the penalty area, and each of the two goal lines is clearly marked 11 meters perpendicular to the field, called the penalty point.
With the free throw point as the center and the radius of 9.15 meters as the radius, draw an arc outside the free throw area, which is called free throw arc.
5. Corner area: take the intersection of the sideline and the goal line as the center, take 1 meter as the radius, draw a 1/4 arc to the field, this arc area is called the corner area.
6. Goal: the goal shall be located in the center of each goal line and shall be composed of two equal distances from the western corner flag point, a vertical post and a horizontal crossbar at the lower edge of 2.44 meters above the ground, in order to ensure safety, whether it is a fixed goal or a movable goal must be firmly fixed on the field.
The width and thickness of doorposts and crossbars shall be symmetrically equal and shall not exceed 12 cm.
The net is attached to the post and crossbar behind the goal and to the ground.
The net should be properly propped up so that the goalkeeper has sufficient room for movement, and the net material is allowed to be made of marijuana, jute or nylon.
Nylon rope can be used, but not thinner than hemp or jute rope